Ash's Azer Adventure

Hello everyone! The following is my blog about my 27 month trip to Azerbaijan working with the Peace Corps. I am a part of the 4th group sent to Azerbaijan and am in the Community Economic Development (CED) Program working with local companies to help them operate better in the world. Hopefully I’ll have some fun stories and cool pictures from traveling around Asia Minor and Eastern Europe. This blog is in no way related to the Peace Corps or their opinions. I hope you all enjoy…

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

NEW MAIL ADDY

i messed up in my email, here is my real mailing address...
i got yelled at for drinking beer last night by my host brother, going to have to work on that one. i also got invited to cut the ribbon at a local cafe opening next month...good times!
oh and pics are coming...

Peace Corps
Attn: Ashley Hunziker
PO Box 77
Baku, Azerbaijan
AZ1000

2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ribbon cutting? Hmmm, sounds like your first order of economic development is opening a "Hooters". Why am I barely suprised. :)

cew

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin and I noticed your green flip flops in one pic; you can open your own beer and get yelled at by your bro. 103 in Dallas but we do have air! Love ya, L & J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home