Ash's Azer Adventure

Hello everyone! The following is my blog about my 27 month trip to Azerbaijan working with the Peace Corps. I am a part of the 4th group sent to Azerbaijan and am in the Community Economic Development (CED) Program working with local companies to help them operate better in the world. Hopefully I’ll have some fun stories and cool pictures from traveling around Asia Minor and Eastern Europe. This blog is in no way related to the Peace Corps or their opinions. I hope you all enjoy…

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

More America Day Pics

Ok guys, here are some more pictures from America Day. They are the kids in my room, me presenting our american slide, another room pic, breandan teaching a girl how to hold the bat, tom pitching to the one line of kids, two group pics just before the last of the gang left, and finally the cardboard batting tee tom and i made for ben (talked about in following blog). My blog about it plus more pictures follows this set of pics…ash






























1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Dagen and Michelle Boyd said...

I love reading your blog...uh...that actually sounded kinda dirty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home