Ash's Azer Adventure

Hello everyone! The following is my blog about my 27 month trip to Azerbaijan working with the Peace Corps. I am a part of the 4th group sent to Azerbaijan and am in the Community Economic Development (CED) Program working with local companies to help them operate better in the world. Hopefully I’ll have some fun stories and cool pictures from traveling around Asia Minor and Eastern Europe. This blog is in no way related to the Peace Corps or their opinions. I hope you all enjoy…

Monday, October 01, 2007

We Are The Champions. . . .AGAIN!!!

In another stellar performance, Tom and I ended up the fantasy baseball season at #1 and #2 respectively. I’d like to make fun of Tom’s friends, but I love that they let us beat them each sporting season! Sadly we have started off our football title defense a bit slow, but I’m sure we will be on top at the end, yet again. . .

I couldn’t be more sad about the ou game. . . .the ou/tx game better be good next weekend, and by good, I mean we better kill them. . . .

If I told yo that the lankaran kids ate anything besides a mini-mikshake and fresh bread dipped in ranch dressing the entire day Sunday, I’d be lying. . . .

In the last week my lap top’s ‘o’, ‘u’, ‘l’, nine and ‘.’ keys have all died-typing like that sucks. . . .

I wanted to send a quick shout out to jane’s mom and Shannon-I hear they are blog watchers trying to find pictures of jane, so I’m sure they read this one also-wecome. . . .

I won’t be writing while I’m in America-I’ll be eating. I thought I’d give you all a quick peak at my “to eat” list for my trip home:

lupe tortilla fajitas

Whataburger a1 burger hopefully

wendy's baconator

chick-fil-a chicken minis

sonic cherry limeade slushy and tots

bloody mary

crab

shrimp dip

fudruckers

chuys creamy jalapeno sauce

johnny's theta burger-okc

Budweiser heavy

monte queso and swirl-okc

maple bar bacon donuts Portland

taco bell everything

hash brown casserole

and that’s just in the first weekend!

I fly out this Friday, and will be hitting houston later that night ready to eat a ton and see everyone!! Have a great week!

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Yay! Thanks for the shout out!! That just made me day!

Say hi to Jane for me!! I will be sure to pass your blog info on to the rest of the girls!! (you will have a lot of new fans!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home